Banner Medical News
Banner Medical announces facility in Warsaw, IN.
Commencing September 1, 2015, Banner Medical will build a 43,000 square foot state-of-the-art material processing facility. This Greenfield facility will deliver medical grade materials and unique value-added services to regional and local customers serving the medical device industry. By having local presence, OEMs and Contract Manufacturers will have the ability to lower inventory levels, experience shorter lead times, and reduce supply chain complexity associated with materials and critical value-added services.
Sandvik® and Banner Medical announce U.S. Stocking Distributor partnership for 316LVM, 316 LSM, and select titanium grade materials. Customer benefits include:
● Improved service levels
● Larger selection of Inventory
● Shorter lead times
● On-site UT Testing at Banner Medical
● Value added services
● Customer support solutions
Banner Medical adds in-house Ultrasonic Testing capability. Customer benefits include:
● Helps comply with latest ASTM F136 and F138 requirements
● Titanium, Cobalt Chrome and Stainless Steel grades can be tested from .125″ O.D. through 4.00″ O.D.
● Capable of testing round, flat, and shaped bar
● Reduced lead time
● Reduced scrap rate
Banner Medical adds Line Marking capability. Customer Benefits include:
● Provides a mans of identifying material upon receipt
● Reduces the risk of mixing material or machining the wrong material
● Helps OEM’s and Contract Manufacturers comply with FDA 820 traceability requirements
● Material labeling can be completely customized to suit your needs. Information that can be placed on the bar includes; P.O.#, Heat #, Customer Part #, Material Grade, or any pertinent data required.
● Labeling can be performed over the entire length of the bar.